Registration and race pack
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration by the Event Executor. If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact Event Executor by email email@example.com or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- An email notice regarding collection of race pack will be sent to the registered participants two week before the event day.
- Participants show either the printout or electronic version of the notification email to our staff to collect the event materials.
- Baggage storage service will be provided on event day for participants to temporarily store their personal belongings and collect them after the race.
- When you store your baggage, onsite race official will provide a pair of baggage labels with the same number.
- Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organiser and Event Executor will not be liable for and shall not compensate for the loss or damage of the baggage stored.
- Participants are required to show their bib during baggage storing/retrieval.
Health and safety advice
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participating in this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable of participating in the event. The Organiser and Event Executor suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick during the event, you should immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing caps and drinking water.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event.
- The Organiser and Event Executor reserve the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept such decision of the Organiser and Event Executor accordingly.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the Event Executor for the event. Participants are also advised to purchase their own insurance cover if necessary.
Adverse weather arrangements
- The race will be cancelled if:
- Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12 noon on the day before race; or
- Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 12 midnight on the race day; or
- Red Rainstorm Signal or Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is issued at any time from 6 am on the race day
- Should the above inclement weather/condition warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the race director of Event Executor has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. Please follow onsite race officials’ instructions.
- Please stay tuned with the updates on this event website and Sportsoho Media Limited’s Facebook page.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
On the race day, the winners list will be announced onsite and posted on a notice board near the Information Centre at the venue. Disputes or appeals regarding the results must be submitted to the Information Centre within 15 minutes after winner list is announced.
Event Cancelation and refund policy
- The Organiser and Event Executor reserve the right to cancel the event or amend the race course if blockage along the route happens because of public event and adverse conditions. No refund of the enrolment fee will be arranged.
- No refund is allowed after registration is completed.
- Registration is not transferable or assignable. If a participant allows another party to attend on his or her behalf with his or her bib, both participant and the runner who run on behalf of the participant will be disqualified.
- The Organiser and Event Executor reserve the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result due to any violation of the official rules of the event. No refund will be accommodated in the case of disqualifications.
- Unless written approval is issued by the Civil Aviation Department and the Organizer, use of Dynamic Remotely Operated Navigation Equipment (DRONE) for any purpose, including aerial shooting, is strictly prohibited at the event area of HSBC MPF Outdoor Challenge on 2nd April 2017.